Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
When your business teams up with SkyRise Chicago to benefit the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, the sky's the limit! Showcase your company's brand savvy, philanthropic spirit and community support by partnering with two of Chicago's most well-known and respected treasures: the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, formerly RIC, and Willis Tower. Reach new audiences and let consumers know you're stepping up to help fuel Shirley Ryan AbilityLab’s cutting-edge patient care and research allowing thousands of adults and children the greatest hope for the future.
SkyRise Chicago is:
- The only urban stair-climb in the world to offer two modes of participation for individuals with varying physical ability.
- A thrilling 2,109-step climb to the 103rd floor of the iconic SkyDeck Chicago or hand cycle the equivalent and the opportunity to step out onto The Ledge, peering straight down 1,353 feet over Chicago.
- An opportunity to support America's #1 rehabilitation hospital fueling the world-class patient care and cutting-edge research of the largest rehabilitation research effort in the world allowing thousands of adults and children affected by brain and spinal cord injuries, stroke, cerebral palsy and other neurologic conditions the greatest hope for the future.
At the 2017 SkyRise Chicago event:
- Nearly 2,000 participants climbed the tower steps or took on the hand-cycle.
- Over $1 Million dollars was raised for cutting-edge care and research.
- Participants came from around the globe—37 states and five countries.
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities please download our Corporate Sponsorship Packet or contact:
Corporate and Foundations Relations
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab