SKYRISE CHICAGO 2017
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5
About SkyRise Chicago
SkyRise Chicago challenges participants to conquer the world's tallest indoor stair climb in one of three ways:
By foot power
Sprint, jog or walk to the top of Willis Tower! Don't be daunted. From the start line, you're just 2,109 steps away from SkyDeck Chicago featuring The Ledge. Here you can take in panoramic views of up to four states. Learn more...
By hand power
Crank your way to the sky! Test your upper-body strength in the hand cycle category using stationary hand cycles calibrated for resistance and time to match the 103-floor stair climbing experience. Feel free to bring your own stationary hand cycle if you prefer. Anyone can do it! Learn more…
By brain power
Exercise your creative talents and discover just how big an impact you can have in patients' lives when you flex your fundraising muscles! Challenge yourself to make the biggest difference possible. Learn more…
InterPark Website and App Instructions
Prepay for parking at a rate of $10.00
InterPark is offering a special rate to the Skyrise participants of $10.00 for packet pick up on Saturday, 11/4 and event day Sunday, 11/5 at the Tower Self-Park Garage. We are right across the street from the Skydeck entrance on Franklin.
The address is 211 W. Adams OR 241 S. Franklin
The rate is $10.00 for up to 12 hours, either day.
Purchase on line at www.iparkit.com/locations/willis-tower-parking, or download our app, iParkit (available in the App Store or Google Play)
- If you use link you will go directly to the Tower Parking garage or from the home page search for “Skydeck”
- Tower Self-Park Garage and edit your date and time, click “BUY”
- Enter your email address and the enter the promo code “Skyrise”, then “APPLY”
- The rate will change to $10.00, then, complete your purchase.
- Use your bar code to enter and exit the garage.
iParkit app instructions
- Set up your account using a credit card
- Select MAKE RESERVATIONS and click on the Tower Garage
- Edit your date and times, and click “CONTINUE”
- Enter “Skyrise” under PROMOTIONAL CODE” click “Apply” and the rate will change
- Click “COMPLTE PURCHASE”
- Your reservation will be stored in MY RECIEPTS until you are ready to use it.
SkyRise Chicago Fun Facts
How many flights to the top?
103 flights to the Skydeck
How long does the competition take to complete?
Top climbers finish in as little as 13 minutes, while the average participant takes from 30 to 45 minutes to finish.
What is the record time?
13:09 minutes, set in 2009.
How High Can You Go?
- Raise $1,500 or more will receive custom SkyRise Chicago Gear!